The Executive Assistant is the right hand of managers and politicians, provides direct support and manages the schedule of appointments. Plan, organize, coordinate and monitor all procedures, activities and documentation.
Unlike the Administrative Assistant Jobs,here the candidate provides advice and recommendations, as well as performing a variety of office jobs. They often act as representatives, collaborating with individuals and organizations, and can coordinate Public Relations.
Here is a partial, non-exhaustive list of some of the most common tasks for an Executive Assistant.To act as an intermediary and be the first point of contact for customers, salesmen and staff members, interacting with them on a professional and timely basis:
Provide the requested information, prepare the necessary documentation and guarantee the subsequent control actions. Meet individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of managers, to discuss topics and provide advice.
Review and filter all incoming and outgoing mail, calls and faxes:
- Analyze incoming and outgoing circulars, requests and reports
- Coordinate communication and shipping / courier services with preferred suppliers
- Monitor, reply and forward incoming emails
- Update and maintain contact lists
Create and review written communications, reports, presentations and worksheets:
Conduct research and generate reports by collecting data from different sources and / or transforming them into documents;
Present reports and give information to managers, commissions and boards of directors.
- To ensure that tasks and projects are carried out within the deadlines
- Book meeting rooms and other meeting locations
- Book venues and coordinate catering for the organization of important events
- Prepare the meeting agenda to optimize time
- Take notes during meetings and make summaries
- Manage travel reservations and accommodations
Archive and organize paper and electronic documents such as emails, reports and other administrative documents:
- Convert paper documents to digital using a scanner
- Assist in data entry and database maintenance.
- Order the missing material and keep the inventory, replacing the equipment if necessary or required.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with the company’s structures, internal policies and objectives.
- Manage and report expenses:
- In some cases, perform accounting-related tasks, such as billing.
- Review and filter all incoming and outgoing mail, emails, calls and faxes.
- Manage the executive’s daily schedule, setting professional and personal appointments.
- Acting as a liaison and being the first point of contact with individuals and organizations.
- Conduct research and provide information and advice.
- Prepare presentations and documents.
- Archive and organize paper and electronic documents.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Exceptional organizational and time management skills:
Establish priorities and plan work activities efficiently, optimizing time by managing large workloads;
Be multitasking; know how to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Great initiative, flexibility and efficiency:
- Knowing how to learn and adapt quickly, facing continuous different requests.
- Great attention to detail and precision.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills:
communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, so as to create relationships of trust with customers, collaborators and managers;
Work Boots – unicaf –
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.